Sunday, December 1, 2024

The Bluesheild Cube - to reduce EMF Frequencies and get Better Sleep

 I made these 2 videos to show why I think it's important for people to have EMF-reducing devices in their homes. You can learn more about the BlueShield company and their products by CLICKING HERE.




My friend Monica told me about this device she ordered to reduce the EMF frequencies in her home. I remember her telling me a few years prior that she had done all kinds of things to reduce the EMF frequencies in her home (something she's really sensitive to). She even put TIN FOIL on her walls!

She was very happy to discover this device, and I was, too. I actually did sleep a little better and felt a little more refreshed. So I thought this information was worth sharing. 

You can learn more about the Blues`hield on THIS PAGE.





No comments:

Post a Comment