Saturday, June 7, 2025

Making NATURAL Weed Killers that are BETTER than Roundup (Glyphosate)

Glyphosate is bad, bad, bad, and it's hard to believe, but many companies are still using it! 

Just yesterday, I was at a dog park and could see two workers from a landscaping company, walking around the parking lot by the park. They were spraying herbicide on the weeds, and I was curious to know what kind of herbicides they were using. So I went over to talk to them, and one of the guys assured me it isn't Roundup. But he did let me take a picture of the herbicides they used, and when I got home, I was able to blow up the picture big enough to see that the product they were using did, indeed, contain GLYPHOSATE!

There is NO good reason for glyphosate to be used in the United States, or anywhere else in the world. And if you don't know why... just look at THIS PAGE, that explains why Monsanto / Bayer have had to pay over $11 million for damages to plaintiffs who swear their cancer was caused by glyphosate. 

I can also personally attest that I recently returned a box of Cheerios to Costco, because after eating a few bowls of it, I felt VERY sick. I went online to see if others complained of the same thing, and what do you know, there was a whole Reddit discussion about it. There are actually several threads on this topic. This is another good one. 

 



 




A playlist of over 30 videos about effective homemae weed killers can be found here: 

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6R5DtKw7_bojr7ghyG43x3nUNF0SY7n8


  

No comments:

Post a Comment